Help – What Childminding paperwork do I really need?

November 6th, 2012

Help – what childminding paperwork do I really need?

Hi everyone,

We have been asked this question by one of our members and think it should be easy to answer, but it isn’t. It would be great if either the Department for Education or Ofsted published clear guidance, but unfortunately at time of writing we have found no clear or complete answer. Given this we have created our own eBook detailing the paperwork we believe Ofsted registered childminders must have, should have and could have to comply with the Early years regulations.

Members can download this eBook and many others from our new Childminding eBooks page.

Thanks for reading,



Please remember:

The information contained in our blogs, newsletters, resources and website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to our blogs, newsletters and website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website, blog or newsletters for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.

In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of our blogs, newsletters or website.

Comments are closed.